Railways Ni-Cd Battery Training
Saft’s suite of training programs provides professional users with the knowledge and skills needed to operate and maintain battery equipment and systems – including their safe installation.
- Extend the life and availability of your battery equipment
- Enhance the security and performance of your applications
- Ensure that correct and precise operations are autonomously carried out
- Provide immediate return on training investment
Audience and applications
- Saft customers and partners
- Typical railway applications such as auxiliary backup onboard, all types of rolling stock
Training concludes with an 'attendance certificate' following a final assessment that reflects the progress made by participants
- From 4 to 10 people
- At customer’s own choice of location
- At Saft sites: Bordeaux, France; Valdosta, GA (USA); Bangalore, India; Zuhai, China
English, local language on request
Dates and prices
For more information on dates and prices, contact your local Saft representative.