Aviation Li-ion Battery Training (LBT)
The course allows maintenance/operators to:
- understand Saft aviation batteries, from basics to the specific
- safely maintain and operate Li-ion batteries over their life-cycle
- know when to call for Saft assistance, technical expertise and/or help from our approved repair network
- gain theoretical and practical knowledge to optimize the battery’s life (performance, safety, operating costs)
Download the LBT documentation
Download the LBT registration sheet
Held over two days, the LBT training program covers:
- Li-ion technology and safety
- battery and battCARE operation
- battCARE diagnosis and tests
- storage and environmental instructions
The LBT course is held in Bordeaux, France, and includes a workshop tour and aviation manufacturing assembly line presentation (battery mounting, testing).
Training courses are taught in English.
2017 LBT training courses planning
|7th & 8th|
Download a Saft White Paper
Please fill in the fields opposite so that we can send you the White Paper requested. We hope you’ll enjoy reading it.