SRM-F3, providing reliable performance year after year
Providing reliable performance year after year
SRM-F3 battery systems support electrical systems onboard a wide variety of passenger rail transit cars. They deliver reliable, high-energy backup power that ensures: passenger safety and comfort (lighting, door control, ventilation, communication and Wi-Fi systems, etc) and fail-safe train start-up (pantograph lifting, computer and electronic systems).
SRM-F3 cell are ideal for OEMs and railway operators, combining the reliability and long life of Saft’s Ni-Cd technology with the field-proven performance of sintered/PBE construction. Ultra-light and compact, the cell is housed in a transparent flame retardant polysulfone container.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent charge efficiency with both a faster recharge time and a reduction in maintenance
- Weight and mass reduction of at least 20% for equivalent capacity
- Cost-effective battery with extensive service life (more than 15 years), simplified maintenance and total reliability
- Maintenance is reduced to an absolute minimum due to the battery’s excellent chargeability at low voltage
- Capacity range: 80-250 Ah
- Wide operating temperature range from - 30°C to + 50°C
- Robust, compact and lightweight construction for long life and reliability
- Transparent, flame-retardant polysulfone containers
- Topping-up with water only required at two-year intervals under normal conditions
SRM F3 product datasheetProduct datasheet Download (English)
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more