SRM+, ensuring long-term total reliability in high energy applications
Ensuring long-term total reliability in high energy railway backup applications
SRM+ is the latest in a generation of field-proven batteries with more than 20 years of service and millions of track kilometers. The range provides total reliability for high-energy backup applications that demand ‘M’-type performance including: passenger safety and comfort (lighting, door control, ventilation, communications, etc.) and fail-safe electronic systems start-up.
The nickel-based SRM+ provides a compact and cost-effective solution that is ideal for all types of urban, regional and intercity rolling stock.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs throughout the battery’s long life
- Single cell design offers a high level of flexibility in configuring the battery system
- Outstanding chargeability over an extended temperature window
- High performance, reliability and a 15-year plus service life in a fully recyclable package with the same installation footprint as a block battery
- Capacity range from 40 to 360 Ah
- Wide operating temperature range from - 20°C to + 50°C
- Proven resistance to shocks and vibrations
- Fast recharge – 90% capacity achieved in 5 hours for rapid return to service
- Lower water consumption for optimized maintenance intervals
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more