Flex'ion Gen 1+
Designed for mission critical applications
Flex’ion li-ion battery systems offer a wide range of energy and power combinations from 1 to 500 kWh and 10 kW to 2.3 MW. They are designed for AC & DC UPS, ancillary power backup and switchgear applications in mission-critical facilities at data centers and in the telecoms, oil & gas and utility markets.
Flex’ion li-ion batteries have passed UL 9540A stringent fire safety test certification and do not require built-in fire suppression systems.
Built with Saft’s proven Super Lithium Iron Phosphate (SLFP) proprietary technology, Flex’ion gives a superior performance and the highest levels of safety, reliability and availability.
For more information, view Flex'ion video:
Features & Benefits
- Scalable in terms of power, operating voltage and backup time
- High power - enables highly dynamic charge / discharge
- Main benefits versus VRLA lead-acid designs:
- 3 x more compact
- 6 x lighter
- 10 x more cycle life
- maintenance-free* cells
- 20-year calendar life
Medium power range (23 M Fe, 46 M Fe)
- Backup time > 8 minutes and optimized for > 10 minutes
- Discharge power capability: 3,7C
- Continuous discharge current: 150 A for 46 M Fe and 250 A for 23 M Fe
- Peak discharge current: 350 A
- Voltage window: 87 V to 750 V DC (CE) and 600 V DC (UL)
- Capacity range: 1 to 500 kWh
- Operating temperatures - 20°C to + 60°C
- 97% roundtrip* efficiency, reducing power consumption
Discover how Flex’ion enables superior performance and reliability: https://bit.ly/38d0vye
*Roundtrip: charge / discharge
Flex'ion product brochureProduct brochure
Flex'ion TSIOProduct I&O sheet
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more