Arrok Low Voltage battery
Arrok is a scalable battery solution developed by Saft for the unique requirements of industrial vehicles.
It is based on Saft cells using lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide (NMC) chemistry.
The cells are integrated into a specialized battery design to ensure a high level of safety.
Our cells offer best-in-class energy density and operate reliably over a long cycle life and a wide range of temperatures.
Arrok Low Voltage perfectly matches with small to medium industrial vehicle like small construction equipment (mini-excavator, mini-dumper, mini-loader), pallet trucks, forklifts, luggage carrier, street cleaner etc.
Features & Benefits
- Stand-alone battery
- Scalable from up to 120V and 100kWh
- Ultra-compact design 216Wh/L
- Fast charge
- Robust design
- Safety ISO 26262 – ASIL B
- One battery fits all vehicles
- Capability to use the same product for different vehicle models to avoid unnecessary development costs
- Increased availability and uptime thanks to on-vehicle fast charging
- Optimized TCO with reliable low- maintenance system
- Future-proof system thanks to Saft in-house chemistry updates
- Perfect solution for 48V and 96V powertrain
- Energy scalability from 4,2 kWh up to 100kWh
- Capacity 82Ah
- 1 hour charging
- 477mm x 320mm x 127mm – 34kg
Arrok Low Voltage DatasheetProduct datasheet Download (English)
To ensure we can respond as efficiently as possible. Please complete this form which will be delivered to our team of experts, who will help you with your enquiry.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more