Sales Manager South Europe - Energy Storage Solutions
Saft specializes in advanced technology battery solutions for industry, from the design and development to the production, customization, and service provision. For more than 100 years, Saft’s longer-lasting batteries and systems have provided critical safety applications, back-up power and propulsion for our customers. Our innovative, safe, and reliable technology delivers high performance on land, at sea, in the air and in space. Saft is powering industry and smarter cities, while providing critical back-up functionality in remote and harsh environments from the Arctic Circle to the Sahara Desert.
Saft is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity.
Located in Spain or Italy (full remote possible), the South Europe Sales Manager for our ESS activities will be responsible for:
- Anticipating trends in the market (Regulatory aspects, Market Opening, applications change, …)
- Building & Maintaining strong & long-lasting relationship with customers at all level (Engineering / Purchasing,..)
- Defining & implementing a commercial strategy to develop & grow the business in a sustainable way in the area: Go to Market/Customer Mapping/Competition analysis, Actions plan…
- Identifying new opportunities (ACTIVE Business development approach) throughout the range of applications targeted (Leads /New-Existing Customers approach, opportunities nurturing, Global partnership,…)
- Leading the negotiation with the customers with Legal support: Terms &Conditions, Guarantee, Terms of payment, …
- Providing winning strategy inputs for the Bid & Application Engineer (Customer needs, Competition, Financing, target price, differentiating factors, Projects risks, … ) and support the offer preparation
- Being accountable for the Order/Margin Budget and provide plan (Concrete & actionable actions) to meet/exceed targets
- Providing timely reporting and inputs: Tracking sales activities in the CRM, order forecasts, …
- Coordinating efforts to introduce and communicate new solutions to your market (Seminar/Exhibitions)
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional Experience: a minimum of 10 years is required.
- A fluent English is also mandatory for this position.
- Knowledge in Energy Storage Solutions will be appreciated.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join our team, please apply using this form.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more