ESS Service Manager – Philippines or Singapore
Saft specializes in advanced technology battery solutions for industry, from the design and development to the production, customization, and service provision. For more than 100 years, Saft’s longer-lasting batteries and systems have provided critical safety applications, back-up power and propulsion for our customers. Our innovative, safe, and reliable technology delivers high performance on land, at sea, in the air and in space. Saft is powering industry and smarter cities, while providing critical back-up functionality in remote and harsh environments from the Arctic Circle to the Sahara Desert.
Saft is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity.
As a member of ESS team and reporting to the Director of ESS Global Services, the service manager is Responsible for managing services of the installed base in the region (Asia and Pacific).
The position will be located in either in Philippines or Singapore.
You will have the following responsabilities:
- Manage services of the installed base. Owns and manages aftermarket service contractual and transactionals account performance.
- Coordinates the activities of a team of Field Service Engineers, Technicians, and 3rd paprty sub-contractors who provide installation support, commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, training and other service to the ESS installed base fleet.
- Supports the identifiation, development, and certification of new sub-contractors for field service and Installation & Commisioning activities
- Develop, record and track KPI to support continuous improvement of battery systems based on return on experience.
- Work with customers to assure continued operation of fielded systems. Lead team's execution of Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics and 24/7 response process.
- Generates OPEX (services) proposals during Pre-Sales Bid activities.
- Generate proposals for Aftermarket services offerings and submit to customers.
- Provide feedback from field experience to Quality and Battery Engineering so trends can be determined and product improvements can be implemented.
- Lead new service initiatives and solutions, such as: spare part inventory optimization and sharing pool.
- Safety as a top priority : Support our team members and work to ensure their understanding of, and ability to support a strong safety culture.
- Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor in technical field
Master of Science required
Over 8 years of experience in a similar position
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join our team, please apply using this form.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more