The Energy Storage Solutions Product Manager will develop and execute a multi-generation product strategy, product plans, and new product introduction working with cross functional teams.
He/She will establish the Visionand he/she'll be responsible for creating strong working relationships with and influencing across executive leadership, product management, engineering & functional groups.
• Own the product business plan (PER) to ensure an acceptable ROI for ESS organization. Be responsible for product performance with targets on revenue, cost & margin, possessing financial acumen and accountability
• Drive the product development governance process and track the product team day to day assignments owning Product definition/ co owning technical specifications/product acceptance/refinement, testing and validation and owning of functional or technical product design
• Participate within the development and implementation of technical concepts, cost/pricing strategies, budget and plans
• Manage maintenance decisions regarding preventive and correcive register for products and technical bricks
• Interface with a multi-functional organization, including marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
• Drive support from Engineering and R&D to lead innovations within ESS
• Make cross-functional trade-offs to optimize product line Growth & Profitability.
• Manage key business financial performance indicators, e.g. working on cost initiatives and developing new pricing strategies
• Define and lead appropriate market segmentation and positioning strategies for the ESS product line
• Ensure customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the "voice of the customer" is reflected in work processes, Lead customer and stakeholder interviews to align product design with needs
• Lead development of product cross functionally hand in hand with the Program Manager acting within the ESS segment
• Lead with the support of Marketing, competitor‘s products and services strengths/weaknesses analysis (competition analysis) to ensure products and proposals are competitive
• Lead and Evaluate product positioning on a global basis using competitive benchmarking.
• Participate as needed in industry activities and tradeshows
• Ensure proper IP Management within the product portfolio
• Manage all product commercialization aspects including Marcom (Product documentation, datasheets) , trainings, events
• Coordinate updates of sizing tools
Academic background : MBA or Master degree in Engineering with ideally successfull track record in customers interactions
Experience : strong product / technical and/or commercial background within PowerGe,n/Energy Storage/ R&D Business with 5 to 10 years of experience
• Proven analytical skill set and strategic mindset
• Solid process and program management skills
• Experience leading in matrix organization
• Outstanding communication & presentation skills (verbal & written)
• Language: Good knowledge in English and French
• Mobility: 10% of the time international, 20% of the time national
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join our team, please apply using this form.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SA as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SA
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more