Apprenticeship in Human Resources Development
Saft specializes in advanced technology battery solutions for industry, from the design and development to the production, customization and service provision. For more than 100 years, Saft’s longer-lasting batteries and systems have provided critical safety applications, back-up power and propulsion for our customers. Our innovative, safe and reliable technology delivers high performance on land, at sea, in the air and in space. Saft is powering industry and smarter cities, while providing critical back-up functionality in remote and harsh environments from the Arctic Circle to the Sahara Desert.
Saft is a wholly owned subsidiary of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity.
Based in our HQ in Levallois-Perret, the apprentice will work with the Sr HR Development Manager and join the HR team.
- Job Evaluation
- Pre-positioning roles in the organization according to the Job Architecture
- Preparation of review committees with the TotalEnergies’ compensation & benefits team
- Talent Development
- Preparation and follow-up of Talent Review campaigns
- Career reviews: Preparation of monitoring tools, analyses, reporting
- Organization of corporate training sessions
- Logistical and budgetary follow-up
- Other missions
- Writing and formatting of presentation materials and miscellaneous documents
- Support to the Group HR Director for the preparation of monthly HR calls (agenda, presentation, note taking, follow-up of actions)
- Education: Pursuing a master’s degree in Human Resources
- Skills: Pack office (Excel, Wordn PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Essential qualities: Fluency in English and French, excellent interpersonal skills, creative thinker
Contract type & duration: One-year apprenticeship from September 2022
Location: 26 quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois Perret (Transport: Metro 3 – Pont de Levallois - Bécon)
At Saft, we are committed to promoting employment, with equal skills, for people with disabilities; because we are convinced that diversity, in all its forms, is an undeniable force for our attractiveness, our capacity for innovation, and our competitiveness.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and enthusiasm to join our team, please apply using this form.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, Saft Groupe SAS as data controller will process your data for the purposes of providing the services and for its legitimate interest. Any mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk.
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, correct, delete and object to the use of your personal data. You may ask for your personal data to be sent to you and you have the right to give instructions for the use of your personal data after your death. You can also ask for restriction of the data, portability of the data and/or make a claim to the CNIL (the French data protection agency). For any request please send it to GDPR@saftbatteries.com or to the following address:
Saft Groupe SAS
26, quai Charles Pasqua
92300 Levallois-Perret – France
Find out more