To succeed it’s important to have a direction, a path, and a roadmap. Our last five-year strategy, Power2020, came to a close at the end of 2019.
Our new strategy is called Energize25. It’s an ambitious plan, based on three pillars: Expand, Excel and Innovate.
But first, let’s look at the context in which Saft is operating.
Saft in our markets
The four mega-trends we identified in 2015 have not changed:
- emerging economies;
- greater interconnections;
- disruptive technologies;
- the fight against climate change.
They are all driving demand for more batteries.
At Saft, we have what it takes to compete in this growing market:
- We are a technology leader, with a global footprint.
- We have a strong, loyal customer base around the world.
- We have powerful brands and a strong reputation.
- We have a worldwide network of partners that we continue to expand.
- We have a strong shareholder that brings financial robustness and potential business opportunities in Renewables and standby applications.
- Most importantly, we have the talent and expertise needed to win.
Energize25 is a plan to evolve and grow Saft in the coming years. Its three pillars - Expand, Excel, Innovate – are the way we will do that.
Energize25 is a plan to evolve and grow Saft in the coming years. Its three pillars – expand, excel, innovate – are the way we will do that.Cedric Duclos Saft CEO