Efficient use of resources and reducing our impact on the environment are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to high standards of environmental stewardship and to developing sustainably-responsible products. From eco-design, life-cycle assessments, recycling raw materials and reducing our own emissions to ensuring that our customers can recycle spent batteries, we are investing in our sustainable future.
- Our batteries are zero CO2 energy-storage devices
- Li-ion technology provides innovative and sustainable energy
- Advanced batteries tailored to customer needs increase our customers’ energy efficiency
- Our batteries are designed to be recycled as easily as possible, without compromising performance
- Our take-back network (Bring Back Points) recycles used nickel-based batteries
- More than 75 percent of materials from returned, spent batteries are extracted to be reused by industry
- Saft is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our manufacturing operations
- Saft always strives to exceed compliance with national laws and regulations governing environmental protection
Bring Back Points list
The digital technology age means a massive boom in devices and increasing energy demand, but it doesn’t have to come at the cost of the environmentPatrick de Metz Environmental and Governmental Affairs Director at Saft.