E-bikes & Assisted bikes / Scooters - Leisure vehicles - Electric wheelchairs - Assisted systems for disabled persons / Underwater scooters
Personal mobility is entering a new era of the e-bike and light electric vehicle.
- Electrically assisted bikes, scooters and golf carts are making an impact on the leisure industry
- Professional delivery carts are reducing heavy lifting and carrying work
- Electric wheelchairs and stair-climbing robots are improving the mobility of the elderly and infirm
These vehicles depend on Saft’s robust battery systems to provide reliability, enhanced operational ranges and long service life. Our batteries also help vehicle manufacturers and users to meet the challenges of green and clean urban mobility, with minimal environmental impact.
Standard and customized batteries
Saft offers a range of standard and customized battery solutions, from 50 Wh to 2 kWh, and 12 V to 72 V, for light electric vehicles including:
- standard battery packs such as the Smart VH module with Ni-MH technology
- customized battery systems based on Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion technology
- complex packs and innovative Battery Management Systems (BMS)